Changes to registered details: partnership members – notification form

Page last updated: 12 May 2022
Organisations we regulate

When and how to tell us when partners join or leave your partnership.

How to notify us

If you have an account with the CQC Provider Portal, you can send us your notification online.

Notify us online

If you don't have access to the Provider Portal, you can notify us using this form. You only need to fill in sections 1 and 5, then email it to

Statutory Notification - changes affecting a service provider or manager

When you need to tell us about changes to partnership members

You must notify us if the members of your partnership are about to change, for example, a new partner is joining, an existing partner is leaving, or both.

Once you have notified us about the change you would like to make to your partnership, you must apply to change your registration to add or remove partners.

Statement of purpose: If this change affects what is in your statement of purpose you will need to amend that too. Find out how to change your statement of purpose.