You are here
Making changes to your registration
Please do not send your form by post
While measures to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) are still in effect, many of our staff are working from home. This means there are likely to be delays in processing documents sent to us by post.
Please send your completed form by email.
If you need to make changes to your regulated activities, the locations from which you provide them or any conditions of your registration, you will need to let us know.
- Changes to conditions and locations
- Changes to partnerships
- How to tell us if you move to a new office
- How to send us your form
Changes to conditions and locations
We place conditions on the registrations of providers. In most cases, these are routine and define the locations where the provider may operate or set limitations upon the service.
Where we have concerns about the quality or safety of the service, however, we may also set other conditions requiring improvements and setting timescales for them to be made.
The guidance document below explains how you can vary or remove these conditions, including by adding or removing locations.
You can find all the forms you need for each application on the pages below.
You must tell us if there are changes to the members of your partnership.
Apply to vary the partnership condition if you want to remove or add a partner:
- online or downloadable versions of the application form are available
- one partner can sign the declaration on the form on behalf of the other partners
How to tell us if you move to a new office
You must tell us if a service you run moves to an address that's different from one on your certificate.
- You must apply to remove and add locations for both your provider registration and manager registrations.
- Send us all the applications together.
- If we are already taking action to remove locations from your registration, you do not need to apply to have them removed again.
If your head office is also changing, you must also send us a notification form.
How to send us your form
When you have finished the form, you should check you have not made any of the common errors we find that are relevant to your application.
Email your completed forms to us, at HSCA_Applications@cqc.org.uk.
- Last updated:
- 07 April 2020