Changes to registered details: provider's name and address – notification form

Page last updated: 11 March 2024
Organisations we regulate

You must use the up-to-date form on this page and send it by email

When and how to tell us when a provider changes their name or address.

When you need to tell us about changes to your name or address

You must notify us if:

  • you are an registered provider that is an organisation, and
  • you change your registered provider name, or change your trading name

Once you have notified us about the change you would like to make, you must apply to change the provider name on your registration. If you change your legal entity you would have to cancel your registration and re-register with us as a new provider

Statement of purpose: If this change affects what is in your statement of purpose you will need to amend that too. Find out how to change your statement of purpose.

How to notify us

Use this form to tell us about changes to your name or address. You only need to fill in sections 1 and 4.

You must provide all the information we ask for. If your form is incomplete we will return it to you.

Email the completed form to