You are here

Liquidator or trustee's plans for a service – notification form

  • Organisations we regulate

How to tell us about your plans for a service as a liquidator or trustee.

How to notify us

Notify us by filling in a form and emailing it to

When you need to tell us

You must tell us about your plans for a regulated activity if you are:

  • a trustee in a bankrupcy of an individual
  • a liquidator (or provisional liquidator) of an organisation
  • the receiver (or manager of the property) of an organisation
Last updated:
23 April 2020