You are here
You can download information about our expenditure, payments, expenses for senior management and our contracts.
We must publish:
- expenditure over £25,000
- spending on the Government Procurement Card (GPC) over £500
- expenses for senior management
- how quickly we pay invoices (five-day payment target)
Monthly expenditure over £25,000
- individual invoices
- grant payments
- expense payments
- other such transactions
We must publish the total amount payable in a transaction. Single invoices worth £25,000 and over may be coded to multiple expense type/expense area combinations. The value shown for individual entries may be below £25,000.
Expenditure on paybill and transactions relating to income or the financing or underwriting of debt is excluded from the scope of these disclosures.
In keeping with HM Treasury guidance, some transactions should not be published (known as redactions). This only applies to transactions that could compromise national or personal security, foreign relations or contravene the law e.g. the Data Protection Act.
Each month is shown on a separate page in the annual record.
Government Procurement Card (GPC) expenditure over £500
All arms length bodies (ALBs) must publish GPC spend over £500.
Expenses of senior management and board members: current
Expenses of senior management and board members: archive
Five-day payment target
We aim to pay suppliers within five days of receipt of a correctly rendered invoice*.
Our reports, updated monthly, show our performance against this target.
* A correctly rendered invoice is one that:
- quotes a valid CQC purchase order number
- is addressed to the Care Quality Commission
- is sent direct to the Accounts Payable at CQC.
All our new contracts over the value of £10,000 are available through Contracts Finder. You can use this to:
- search for contract opportunities
- find out what’s coming up in the future
- look up details of previous tenders and contracts
- Last updated:
- 26 February 2019