This service is rated as
We carried out an announced comprehensive inspection of Health Technologies Limited t/a Qured on 10 August 2021. This was the first CQC inspection of this location under the current CQC inspection methodology, the service having been registered with CQC at this address since November 2020. We are mindful of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on our regulatory function. We will continue to discharge our regulatory enforcement functions required to keep people safe and to hold providers to account where it is necessary for us to do so.
An operations lead for the service will be the the registered manager, although as a new starter at the business, the process of confirming this role is ongoing. A registered manager is a person who is registered with the Care Quality Commission to manage the service. Like registered providers, they are ‘registered persons’. Registered persons have legal responsibility for meeting the requirements in the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated Regulations about how the service is run.
The key questions are rated as:
Are services safe? – Good
Are services effective? – Good
Are services caring? – Good
Are services responsive? – Good
Are services well-led? – Good
Our key findings were:
- The service provided care in a way that kept patients safe and protected them from avoidable harm in the majority of areas, but some non-clinical staff had not had background checks conducted.
- Patients received effective care and treatment that met their needs.
- Staff dealt with patients with kindness and respect and involved them in decisions about their care.
- The service organised and delivered services to meet patients’ needs. Patients could access care and treatment in a timely way.
- The way the service was led and managed promoted the delivery of high-quality, person-centre care.
The area where the provider should make improvements is::
- Ensure that all non-clinical staff in patient facing roles have received a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Dr Rosie Benneyworth BM BS BMedSci MRCGP
Chief Inspector of Primary Medical Services and Integrated Care