Updated 5 November 2018
- The registered provider is Dr Innes Cameron.
- The Surgery Lamberhurst is located at The Surgery, The Down, Lamberhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3 8EX.
- The practice has a general medical services contract with NHS England for delivering primary care services to the local community.
- The Surgery Lamberhurst has a registered patient population of 2, 615 patients. The practice is in an area with a much lower than average deprivation score. The practice is in a rural location and considerable numbers of patients aged 65 years or over are registered with them.
- There are arrangements with other providers (such as IC24) to deliver services to patients outside of the practice’s working hours.
- The practice was able to offer dispensing services to those patients on the practice list who lived more than one mile (1.6km) from their nearest pharmacy.
- The practice staff consists of a principle GP (male) who is supported by two salaried GPs (female), a practice manager, an assistant practice manager/dispenser (female), two dispensers (female) and a practice nurse (female), as well as reception and administration staff.
- The Surgery Lamberhurst is registered with the Care Quality Commission to deliver the following regulated activities: diagnostic and screening procedures; family planning; maternity and midwifery services; surgical procedures; treatment of disease, disorder or injury.