Registered on 3 January 2023
This service was registered by CQC on 3 January 2023. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
Who runs this service
Cofton Park Manor Care Home is run by Hamberley Care FV (Cofton Hackett) Limited
Mrs Kerry Jayne Hill
Ms Charlotte Elizabeth Kwatiokor Quartey