Our Board is our senior decision-making body and is made up of our chair, chief executive, chief inspectors and our executive and non-executive directors.
- provides leadership and ensures we are successful and sustainable
- sets our strategy, purpose and values.
- Rosie Benneyworth, Chief Inspector of Primary Medical Services and Integrated Care
- Dr Sean O’Kelly, Chief Inspector of Hospitals (start in post 20 June)
- Kate Terroni, Chief Inspector of Adult Social Care
- Kirsty Shaw, Chief Operating Officer
- Belinda Black, Non-executive director
- Dr Ali Hasan, Associate non-executive director
- Jora Gill, Non-executive director
- Mark Chambers, Non-executive director
- Mark Saxton, Senior independent director
- Sally Cheshire, Non-executive director
- Sir Robert Francis QC, Chair of Healthwatch England
- Stephen Marston, Non-executive director
Although not members of our Board, the independent members are members of the Board’s Audit and Corporate Governance Committee.