Registered on 28 January 2019
This service was registered by CQC on 28 January 2019. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
- Caring for children (0 - 18yrs)
Who runs this service
North Hykeham Health Centre is run by Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
Ms Tracy Pilcher