Registered on 12 December 2017
This service was registered by CQC on 12 December 2017. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
Who runs this service
Frimley Park Hospital Renal Unit is run by Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
Ms Jill Down