Registered on 14 January 2013
This service was registered by CQC on 14 January 2013. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
Who runs this service
Sydenham Satellite Dialysis Unit is run by King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Professor Nicola Colleen Ranger