Registered on 4 July 2014
This service was registered by CQC on 4 July 2014. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Maternity and midwifery services
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
- Caring for children (0 - 18yrs)
Who runs this service
Shepton Mallet Community Hospital (Maternity) is run by Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust
Mr Adewale Kadiri