Registered on 1 October 2017
This service was registered by CQC on 1 October 2017. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
Who runs this service
North Manchester General MFT Renal Satellite is run by Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
Ms Tanya Claridge