Updated 9 February 2018
- Pitshanger Family Practice is located in a residential area of Ealing. The practice provides primary medical services through a General Medical Services (GMS) contract to approximately 3,100 patients in the local area (GMS is one of the three contracting routes that have been made available to enable commissioning of primary medical services).
- Services are provided from: 209 Pitshanger Lane, Ealing, London, W5 1RQ.
- Online services can be accessed from the practice website: www.pitshangerfamilypractice.nhs.uk.
- There are two GP partners, a salaried GP and a long term locum GP. Three GPs are female and one male, who work a total of 10 sessions per week. The practice employs two practice nurses and two health care assistants. The practice manager is supported by a team of administrative and reception staff.
- The practice offers 95 appointments per 1000 registered patients per week. The practice had achieved the target set by the Ealing Standard.
- The service is registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide the regulated activities of diagnostic and screening procedures, treatment of disease, disorder and injury, surgical procedures, family planning and maternity and midwifery services.
- The practice population of patients aged between 5 to 9 and 30 to 25 to 49 years old is higher than the national average and there is a lower number of patients aged between 0 to 4, 10 to 24, 65 to 74, and aged above 80 years old compared to national average.
- Ethnicity based on demographics collected in the 2011 census shows the patient population is ethnically diverse and 32% of the population is composed of patients with an Asian, Black, mixed or other non-white backgrounds.