This service is rated as
overall. We had previously carried out an announced comprehensive inspection of London Circumcision Clinic on 9 June 2018. This inspection was unrated, but the service was found to be operating in line with CQC Regulations in all five key questions. We carried out an announced comprehensive inspection at London Circumcision Clinic on 5 June 2022.
Following this inspection, the key questions are rated as
Are services safe? – Good
Are services effective? – Good
Are services caring? – Good
Are services responsive? – Good
Are services well-led? – Good
At this inspection we found that the practice had addressed all of the issues from the previous inspection.
We found that:
- The service provided care in a way that kept patients safe and protected them from avoidable harm.
- Patients received effective care and treatment that met their needs.
- Staff dealt with patients with kindness and respect and involved them in decisions about their care.
- The service organised and delivered services to meet patients’ needs. Patients could access care and treatment in a timely way.
- The way the practice was led and managed promoted the delivery of high-quality, person-centre care.
Dr Rosie Benneyworth BM BS BMedSci MRCGP
Chief Inspector of Primary Medical Services and Integrated Care