Registered on 26 September 2016
This service was registered by CQC on 26 September 2016. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Nursing care
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
Who runs this service
Sittingbourne Memorial Hospital is run by HCRG Care Services Ltd
Ms Sarah Wardle