Registered on 29 September 2023
This service was registered by CQC on 29 September 2023. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Diagnostic and screening procedures
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
Who runs this service
Salford Community Diagnostic Centre is run by Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust
Ms Heather Caudle