Registered on 10 March 2023
This service was registered by CQC on 10 March 2023. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
Who runs this service
OneWelbeck Health Assessment and Longevity is run by ASI London S Limited
Mr David Phillip Williams
Ms Simrat Marwah