Registered on 26 January 2023
This service was registered by CQC on 26 January 2023. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
Who runs this service
Alston House Care Home is run by Hamberley Care FV (Eastleigh) Limited
Mrs Maria Magdalena Anca
Ms Charlotte Elizabeth Kwatiokor Quartey