Registered on 12 December 2022
This service was registered by CQC on 12 December 2022. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
Who runs this service
Wilton Place Care Home is run by Barchester Healthcare Homes Limited
Mrs Antoinette Mary Roberts
Mr Michael Patrick O'Reilly