Registered on 24 August 2022
This service was registered by CQC on 24 August 2022. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Diagnostic and screening procedures
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs
- Caring for adults under 65 yrs
Who runs this service
Fast Track Cardiac Care is run by Fast Track Cardiac Care
Mr Raheel Jawaid Shaikh
Mr Baruch Abraham Spiegel