Registered on 24 November 2021
This service was registered by CQC on 24 November 2021. New services are assessed to check they are likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
These assessments can include:
- Site visits
- Criminal record checks
- Interviews with key managers
- A detailed review of how the service will be run
Follow-up inspections of new services are undertaken regularly following registration.
Specialisms / services
- Maternity and midwifery services
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Diagnostic and screening procedures
- Services for everyone
Who runs this service
Dr John William Keen is run by Dr John William Keen