You are here
Are there any exemptions?
Any service that receives an overall rating from CQC is required to display it in line with this guidance document. This includes both NHS and other providers registered with CQC. Providers not rated by CQC are exempt from this Regulation. They currently include:
- Dentists (unless dentistry is provided by a trust)
- Prison healthcare services
- Children’s services not registered with CQC
- Independent doctors or independent primary care
- Independent psychiatrists
- IVF clinics
- NHS blood and transplant services.
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2017