You are here
How we work with local and regional partners and the public: GP practices
We use people’s experiences of care to help decide when, where and what we inspect.
We encourage people to give us feedback on care using our website so that we can understand and act on what people tell us. This includes through our national Tell us about your care partner charities.
We also work in partnership with a range of local and regional groups. We share publicly available information with these groups and ask them to share information with us.
Our inspection teams will have regular contact with people from local organisations, including:
- clinical commissioning groups
- local Healthwatch
- overview and scrutiny committees
- complaints advocacy services
- voluntary and community sector organisations (particularly those that represent people whose voices are seldom heard)
- local authorities
- local medical committees
- patient participation groups
- Last updated:
- 29 October 2019