We invoice each provider only once a year.
If the scale or range of services you are registered to provide changes, your annual fee may alter. We do not adjust fees during the year. We will invoice you for the new fees, whether they are higher or lower, the next time your fees are due.
If you are no longer carrying out a regulated activity but wish to remain registered (a dormant provider) you will still be charged fees.
Our fees calculator is a guide to what you might need to pay.
Queries about your fees
If you think we have calculated your fees incorrectly, contact NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS)
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 0303 123 1155
Quote these details to help find your account:
- Customer Number (e.g. T70-A-000000000)
- Provider ID (e.g. 1-123456789)
- Invoice number (e.g. 40000001)
You can find all of these details on your invoice.
If you are no longer carrying out any regulated activities and apply to cancel your registration as a service provider, you may be entitled to a refund of part of your fee.
None of the following are a cancellation of registration as a service provider. You will not be entitled to any fee refund if you only:
- cancel a registered manager’s registration
- remove one or more of your locations
- cancel registration for individual regulated activities (where you will be continuing to provide others).
A refund is only due once we have processed your application to cancel your registration as a service provider. To apply for a refund, contact
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: Finance Department
PO Box 1259
Newcastle upon Tyne NE99 5AW