You are here
CQC Provider Portal
The Provider Portal is an online account that lets you submit statutory notifications and make changes to your registration details quickly and easily.
Any registered provider with 15 locations or fewer can get access to the Provider Portal.
- You only see the information relevant to your sector and role, making it easy to find the right form.
- We automatically complete some parts of the form using the information we already know, saving you time.
- You can be sure you're entering the right information because it's validated automatically. This means your form is more than twice as likely to be correct and accepted first time.
- You can view a history of all the forms you've submitted. You can also download PDF copies for your records.
In our recent surveys, 86% of providers said they were either 'very satisfied' or 'satisfied' with their experience using the Provider Portal.
How to get access
If you're a registered provider with 15 locations or fewer, you should have received an invitation email from us. We send these to:
- the business owner (individual, nominated individual or partners)
- registered managers.
If you can not find your invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03000 616161 (select option 2).
- Last updated:
- 26 April 2018