You are here

Adult social care: information for providers

  • Organisations we regulate

Care standards icon
Guidance on care standards

Registration icon

Notifications icon

Inspection and monitoring icon
Inspection and monitoring

Contact icon

Guidance on care standards

What we look at when we inspect and monitor your service, and the requirements set out by government regulations.


You need to notify us about certain changes, events and incidents that affect your service or the people who use it.

Inspection and monitoring

Find out what information we'll ask you to send us, what happens when we inspect and what you can expect to happen next.

Last updated:
03 August 2021