If you're looking for a family doctor or GP, you can check what services they offer and the quality of care you can expect.
Check the quality of care
When we inspect GP practices, we give them a rating to help you choose care. As well as GPs, we inspect out-of-hours or mobile doctor services, walk-in centres, minor injury units and urgent care centres. You can use our inspection reports and ratings to help you understand the quality of care.
About the search results
On our pages for each GP service, you'll find:
- the latest inspection report and ratings
- older reports to download
- information about who's responsible for running the service
- contact details for the service.
If you're interested in services that are no longer registered with us, you can also find out how to search for the history of care.
- Get alerts when your services are inspected