You are here
Working with other organisations and groups
We work closely with other organisations and groups that make up the health system, both local groups and national partners.
Local organisations and community groups
It's important we maintain good relationships with local organisations and community groups that represent people who use services. These groups include:
- Local health overview and scrutiny committees
- Quality surveillance groups
- Health and wellbeing boards
- Local Healthwatch
- Local authorities
- Complaints and advocacy organisations.
Many national partner organisations that we work with have information about care providers and people's experiences of care. These include:
- NHS Improvement
- NHS England
- The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
- Clinical commissioning groups
- The royal colleges
- Professional regulators such as the Nursing and Midwifery Council, the Health and Care Professions Council and the General Medical Council.
- Last updated:
- 02 August 2017