You are here
COVID-19 Insight: Issue 7
In this month’s report, we share further data on the designated settings scheme for adult social care, and also look into more detail on data on deaths from COVID-19. We want these insight reports to help everyone involved in health and social care to work together to learn from the pandemic. This includes:
- sharing and reflecting on what has gone well
- understanding and learning from the experience of what hasn't
- helping health and care systems prepare better for the future.
In this section, we look at how the increase in hospital admissions compares to the potential capacity of beds in designated settings and alternative arrangements in each region of England.
In this section, we look further at data on deaths in adult social care, in terms of learning disability and ethnicity.
We update our regular data including:
- outbreaks and staff absences in homecare services
- numbers of deaths of people detained under the Mental Health Act.
- Last updated:
- 02 February 2021