You are here
COVID-19 Insight: Issue 11
In this month’s report, we look ahead to the publication of our provider collaboration review of how services across seven local areas in England have worked together for people with a learning disability during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want these insight reports to help everyone involved in health and social care to work together to learn from the pandemic. This includes:
- sharing and reflecting on what has gone well
- understanding and learning from the experience of what hasn't
- helping health and care systems prepare better for the future.
In this section, we share some of the areas we will be covering in our forthcoming report on the provider collaboration review of services for people with a learning disability during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We update our regular data on:
- the number of deaths of people in care homes
- the number of deaths of people detained under the Mental Health Act.
- Last updated:
- 23 June 2021