You are here
COVID-19 Insight: Issue 10
In this month’s report, we look at the impact of the pandemic on access to dental services, and give examples of the innovative ways that local services have collaborated to care for people with cancer, or suspected cancer.
We want these insight reports to help everyone involved in health and social care to work together to learn from the pandemic. This includes:
- sharing and reflecting on what has gone well
- understanding and learning from the experience of what hasn't
- helping health and care systems prepare better for the future.
In this section, we look at the findings from our analysis of how dental practices have managed and supported people to access appropriate treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this section, we share some examples of the innovation and positive ways in which services in local areas have worked collaboratively to care for people with cancer, or suspected cancer. This is ahead of our provider collaboration review, which will focus on this area more fully.
We update our regular data on:
- the number of deaths of people in care homes
- the number of deaths of people detained under the Mental Health Act.
- Last updated:
- 19 May 2021