You are here
We’ve appointed all of our Heads of Adult Social Care Inspections
Eleven new Heads of Adult Social Care Inspections have now been appointed to support the Adult Social Care directorate in transforming the way adult social care services are regulated and inspected.
The new appointments complete a final team of 13 Heads of Inspections who collectively will lead the regionally based specialist adult social care teams across England.
They will make sure that the programme of inspections for the 25,000 adult social care locations are effectively delivered.
- Robert Tovey, Chief Executive Officer at Bethphage – a charity that supports adults with learning and physical disabilities.
- Sheila Grant, Inspection Manager at CQC.
- Ros Sanderson, Acting Head of Registration.
- Jemima Burnage, Head of Social Work and Safeguarding at Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust.
- Deb Holland, Acting Head of Inspection at CQC.
- Rob Assall, Inspection Manager at CQC.
- Sue Howard, Head of Inspection at CQC – already in post.
- Segun Oladokun, Inspection Manager at CQC.
- Rebecca Bauers, Acting Head of Inspection at CQC.
- Nicky Nendick, Acting Head of Inspection at CQC.
- Alison Murray, Acting Head of Inspection at CQC.
- Debbie Ivanova, Head of Inspection at CQC – already in post.
- Gale Stirling, Acting Head of Inspection at CQC.
Our Chief Inspector of Adult Social Care, Andrea Sutcliffe, said: “I am delighted to have successfully appointed such a talented bunch of people who will work with me and the rest of the team in transforming the way adult social care services in England are monitored and inspected.
“They each bring with them a wealth of experience from their roles in regulation, service provision and professional leadership.
“Together, we are determined to use regulation to encourage improvement, celebrate success, take action where necessary – and above all – ensure services are being delivered in a way for people that are safe, caring, effective, responsive and well-led.”
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2017