Report an unregistered service

Published: 3 August 2012 Page last updated: 3 November 2022

If you know of any person or organisation providing health or adult social care services who is not registered with us, we want to know about it.

In order to help people quickly contact us with details of such a service, we have launched a new form on this website.

It is a criminal offence to provide health or adult social care services without first being registered with us.

We would expect all hospitals and clinics, residential care or nursing homes, home care agencies and dental practices to be registered with us.

Where we find unregistered services operating, we will take swift action.

Use the new form now to Report an unregistered service

Use our form

You can tell us about unregistered services using the new form.

Report an unregistered service