You are here
CQC inspectors publish ratings on 39 London adult social care services
In the past week the Care Quality Commission has published a further 39 reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care services across London.
Following recent inspections, 27 of these care homes and homecare agencies have been rated as Good, nine have been rated as Requires Improvement and three have been rated Inadequate.
Under CQC’s new programme of inspections, all of England’s adult social care services are being given a rating according to whether they are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
Sally Warren, CQC's Deputy Chief Inspector for Adult Social Care, said:
“Everyone should be confident that their local social care providers will deliver safe, effective, compassionate and high quality care. Where we find that this is the case, we give a rating of Good, or Outstanding.
"If we find that a service requires improvement, we will expect them to deliver a full plan setting out how they will address the issues that have been identified. We will share our findings with local commissioners, and we will return in due course to check that the required improvements have been made.
“For services found to be Inadequate, we will consider taking further action in order to protect the health and wellbeing of local service users.”
Full reports on all 39 inspections are available on this website.
Adult Social Care services by local authority area and rating:
- Sarnes Court, Sanctuary Home Care Limited, Barnet: Good
- Walsingham Support - 49 Essex Park, Walsingham Support Limited, Barnet: Good
- Active Care & Support Ltd, Active Care & Support Ltd, Brent: Good
- Lawnfield House, Methodist Homes, Brent: Good
- Care Organiser, Care Expertise Limited, Croydon: Good
- Caremark (Croydon), OM2 Care Ltd, Croydon: Good
- Langley Oaks, Care UK Community Partnerships Ltd, Croydon: Good
- Floor 3, Westgate House, Support for Living Limited, Ealing: Good
- Reablement Service, London Borough of Ealing, Ealing: Good
- Alcazar Court, Saint John of God Hospitaller Services, Enfield: Good
- Peace Manor Residential Care Ltd - Waverley Road Unit - Plumstead, Peace Manor Residential Care Limited, Greenwich: Good
- DRS Annexe Care Home, DRS Care Homes Limited, Haringey: Good
- High Worple, Sanctuary Home Care Limited, Harrow: Good
- Seva Care Home, A C Barot, Harrow: Good
- Outlook Care - Neave Crescent, Outlook Care, Havering: Good
- Precinct Road, Royal Mencap Society, Hillingdon: Good
- Mears Care - Richmond, Mears Care Limited, Hounslow: Good
- Centre 404 Domiciliary Care, Centre 404, Islington: Good
- Halo Homecare, Halo Homecare Limited, Kingston upon Thames: Good
- Hollyfield House, Your Healthcare Community Interest Company, Kingston upon Thames: Good
- Abbey House - Morden, Ms Sivanithy Rajaratnam, Merton: Good
- Our House, Vibrance, Redbridge: Good
- Greville House, Care UK Community Partnerships Ltd, Richmond upon Thames: Good
- Home Instead Senior Care, Jardine Care Limited, Richmond upon Thames: Good
- London Borough of Richmond upon Thames - 40b Cambridge Park Residential Care Home, London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, Richmond upon Thames: Good
- Rosedene, Prospect Housing and Support Services, Sutton: Good
- St Mary's Home, The Frances Taylor Foundation, Wandsworth: Good
- Heathgrove Lodge Nursing Home, Bupa Care Homes (CFChomes) Limited, Barnet: Requires improvement
- Service to the Aged, Service To The Aged, Barnet: Requires improvement
- Parkview, Avante Care and Support Limited, Bexley: Requires improvement
- Middlesex Manor Nursing Centre, Bupa Care Homes (ANS) Limited, Brent: Requires improvement
- Fairmount Residential Care Home, Mr Harold South and Mrs Jenny South, Bromley: Requires improvement
- London Care (Fellows Court), London Care Limited, Croydon: Requires improvement
- 479 Green Lanes, Core Outreach and Care Services Uk Ltd, Enfield: Requires improvement
- Newnton House Residential Care Home, Caulfield & Gopalla Partnership, Hackney: Requires improvement
- Rosebank Lodge, Aitch Care Homes (London) Limited, Merton: Requires improvement
- Cedar House, Caretech Community Services (No.2) Limited, Barnet: Inadequate
- Charlotte House, Care UK Community Partnerships Ltd, Hounslow: Inadequate
- Camberwell Green, HC-One Limited, Southwark: Inadequate
For further information please contact Yetunde Akintewe, CQC Regional Engagement Manager, on 07471 020 659. For media enquiries, journalists wishing to speak to the press office can find out how to contact the team here. For general enquiries, please call 03000 61 61 61.
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2017
Notes to editors
In October 2014, CQC began to roll out its new inspection regime for adult social care services across England, using specialist teams who will inspect and rate services against what matters to the people who use them. For further information, please visit 'Making the 'Mum test' real'.
Since 1 April, providers have been required to display their ratings on their premises and on their websites so that the public can see their rating quickly and easily. See further information on the requirement for providers to prominently display their CQC ratings.