You are here
CQC inspectors publish ratings on 28 London adult social care services
In the past week the Care Quality Commission has published a further 28 reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care services across London.
Following recent inspections, 20 of these care homes and homecare agencies have been rated as Good, seven have been rated Requires Improvement and one has been rated as Inadequate.
Under CQC’s new programme of inspections, all of England’s adult social care services are being given a rating according to whether they are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
Sally Warren, CQC's Deputy Chief Inspector for Adult Social Care, said:
“Everyone should be confident that their local social care providers will deliver safe, effective, compassionate and high quality care. Where we find that this is the case, we give a rating of Good, or Outstanding.
"If we find that a service requires improvement, we will expect them to deliver a full plan setting out how they will address the issues that have been identified. We will share our findings with local commissioners, and we will return in due course to check that the required improvements have been made.
“For services found to be Inadequate, we will consider taking further action in order to protect the health and wellbeing of local service users.”
Full reports on all 28 inspections are available on this website.
Adult Social Care services by local authority area and rating:
- Roland Residential Care Homes - 163 Hampden Way, Barnet: Good
- Immaculate Health Care Services Limited - Croydon, Croydon: Good
- NAS House, Croydon: Good
- Care Management Group - 23 Pierrepoint Road, Ealing: Good
- 64 Charlton Lane, Greenwich: Good
- Hillgreen Care Ltd - 13 Ruskin Road, Haringey: Good
- Allcare Agency Limited, Havering: Good
- The Lodge Care Home, Havering: Good
- Lewisham Office, Lewisham: Good
- Springbank Road, Lewisham: Good
- Rainbow Medical Services, Merton: Good
- Rowallan House, Redbridge: Good
- Dimensions The Swallows 183-189 Hanworth Road, Richmond upon Thames: Good
- Royal Mencap Society - 20 Glamorgan Road, Richmond upon Thames: Good
- Liral Veget Training and Recruitment Ltd, Southwark: Good
- Rose Court, Southwark: Good
- Hylton House, Sutton: Good
- Rafael Home, Sutton: Good
- The Annex, Sutton: Good
- Elwin Lodge Care Home, Wandsworth: Good
- Prince George Duke of Kent Court, Bromley: Requires improvement
- Lifeways Community Care (Croydon), Croydon: Requires improvement
- Supreme Care Services Limited, Croydon: Requires improvement
- Brackenbridge House, Hillingdon: Requires improvement
- Signet Healthcare Limited, Hillingdon: Requires improvement
- Care Outlook (West London), Hounslow: Requires improvement
- Kew House, Merton: Requires improvement
For further information please contact Yetunde Akintewe, CQC Regional Engagement Manager, on 07471 020 659./p>
For media enquiries about the Care Quality Commission, please call the press office on 020 7448 9401 during office hours. Journalists wishing to speak to the press office outside of office hours can find out how to contact the team (please note: the duty press officer is unable to advise members of the public on health or social care matters). For general enquiries, please call 03000 61 61 61.
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2017
Notes to editors
In October 2014, CQC began to roll out its new inspection regime for adult social care services across England, using specialist teams who will inspect and rate services against what matters to the people who use them. For further information, please visit 'Making the 'Mum test' real'.
Since 1 April, providers have been required to display their ratings on their premises and on their websites so that the public can see their rating quickly and easily. See further information on the requirement for providers to prominently display their CQC ratings.