You are here
Our media office
Our press office and regional teams provide information to journalists working for national and regional press, TV, radio, trade and consumer publications.
Journalists with a media enquiry or interview request can contact our media team in the following ways:
- Telephone: 020 7448 9401 (9.00am–5.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays)
- Out of office hours: 07789 876 508 (for members of the media only)
- Via our webform
- Twitter: @CQCPressOffice (office hours only)
If your media enquiry or request relates to specific health or adult social care services in England, please contact our regional team.
If you are not a journalist, please call 03000 616161.
- Anna Jefferson, Head of Media
- Laura Conn, Media Manager
- Kirstin Hannaford, Senior Media Officer (Hospitals and acute care)
- Lauren Haslehurst, Senior Media Officer (Adult social care)
- Stephen Clark, Senior Media Officer (General practice, dentistry and other primary care)
- Maryellen Clare, Senior Media Officer (Mental Health)
- Mark Humphreys, Regional Engagement Officer
Tel: 0191 201 1675 | Email
- David Fryer, Regional Engagement Manager
Tel: 07754 438750 or 01900 336787 | Email
- Ray Cooling, Regional Engagement Manager)
Tel: 07341 739176 | Email
- Last updated:
- 14 February 2019