Use of the CQC widget on a website implies the following legal agreement between you and CQC.
You can use the widget:
- to display summary information about any location that CQC regulates
- whether or not your service is run for profit
- use it in any way that would deliberately mislead people
- modify it in any way
- use it any way that would bring CQC into disrepute
- sell it or sublicence it
- use it in any way that could intentionally damage or overburden the CQC website
- put anything around the widget that implies that CQC endorse you or your service
Other conditions of use
Disclaimer of warranties
We make our best efforts to make sure the widget is always available and provides accurate information, but it is provided 'as is', with no warranties.
Limitation of liability
CQC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of the widget.
You understand and agree that you access and/or use the widget at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from accessing or using the widget.