Changes to registered details: change contact details – notification form

Page last updated: 8 December 2023
Organisations we regulate
You must send your notification by email or submit it online

When and how to tell us when a provider's main contact telephone or email address changes.

How to notify us

If you have an account with the CQC Provider Portal, you can send us your notification online.

Notify us online

If you do not have access to the Provider Portal, you can notify us using this form. You only need to fill in sections 1 and 4, then email it to

When you need to tell us about changes to your contact details

You must notify us if your main telephone or email address changes and you are a:

  • registered manager
  • nominated individual
  • registered individual
  • registered partner

Once you have notified us about the change you would like to make to your contact details, you must apply to change your registration to update your details.

Statement of purpose: If this change affects what is in your statement of purpose you will need to amend that too. Find out how to change your statement of purpose.