You are here
Outcome of an application to deprive a person of their liberty (DoLS) – notification form
You must send your notification by email or submit it online.
As soon as you know the outcome of an application, you must:
- tell us about the outcome of the application to deprive a person of their liberty
- tell us about the outcome of any application made to the Court of Protection. Do this even where you have not made the application yourself. For example, the local authority may have applied to the court
- tell us if an application is withdrawn.
Do not tell us you are making an application. Only tell us about outcomes or withdrawn applications.
CQC Provider Portal
You can notify us online through the CQC Provider Portal.
Do not have a Provider Portal account?
Use this form to tell us any of the following:
- the outcome of an application to deprive a person of their liberty
- the outcome of any application to the Court of Protection
- you have withdrawn an application to deprive a person of their liberty.
Send us the form
Email the completed form to HSCA_notifications@cqc.org.uk.
- Last updated:
- 11 June 2021