You are here
How we work with local and regional partners and the public: NHS trusts
We use people’s experiences of care to help decide when, where and what we inspect.
We also work in partnership with a range of local and regional groups. We share publicly available information with these groups and ask them to share information with us.
As well as your clinical commissioning groups, our Inspectors and Inspection Managers will be in regular contact with people from the relevant:
- local Healthwatch
- overview and scrutiny committees
- foundation trust councils of governors
- independent NHS complaints advocacy
- voluntary and community sector organisations (particular those representing people whose voices are seldom heard)
- local authorities
- GP patient participation groups
- independent mental health advocacy
- independent Mental Capacity Act advocacy.
We also work with:
- police, fire services and local medical committees
- environmental health teams.
- Last updated:
- 16 October 2017