The key lines of enquiry (KLOEs), prompts and sources of evidence in this section help our inspectors to answer the five key questions: is the service safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led?
Is it safe?
- Safeguarding and protection from abuse
- Managing risks
- Suitable staff and staff cover
- Medicines management
- Infection control
- Learning when things go wrong
Is it effective?
- Assessing needs and delivering evidence-based treatment
- Staff skills and knowledge
- Nutrition and hydration
- How staff, teams and services work together
- Supporting people to live healthier lives
- Accessible premises
- Consent to care and treatment
Is it caring?
Is it responsive?
Is it well-led?
- Vision and strategy
- Governance and management
- Engagement and involvement
- Learning, improvement and innovation
- Working in partnership
Where we refer to 'people', we include adults, young people and children, where applicable.