You are here
Our next phase of regulation: consultation 3, independent healthcare
We’re planning to develop the way we regulate independent healthcare services. Tell us your views on our proposals - we want to hear from anyone with an interest.
This is the third consultation on our proposed changes to regulating health and care services.
What this consultation covers
Our proposals cover services offered by independent healthcare providers, such as:
- diagnostic imaging, dialysis services and refractive eye surgery
- independent hospitals and ambulances
- independent doctors and clinics (including online healthcare)
- mental health care
- substance misuse services
- termination of pregnancy
We're seeking views on our proposals for independent healthcare:
- how to introduce quality ratings following our inspections to more types of services
- to develop how we monitor, inspect and rate services
You can read the detail about our proposals in our consultation document; there is also a shorter easy to read version.
How to give your views
Read the consultation document and tell us what you think using our online form.
This consultation closes at 3pm on Friday 23 March 2018.
Easy to read version: You can use our full online form or you can copy or print the easy read document, fill it in and send it to us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - if you have any questions about this consultation
- Last updated:
- 7 February 2018