Find out how to request a member of CQC staff to speak at your live or virtual event.
We have a unique view of the health and social care sector in England. We value the opportunity to share what we know with people who work in the sector, and with people who use services.
We welcome invitations to speak, but we receive many requests and are not able to attend every event.
Help us check your request for a speaker
- complete the request form in full and send it to us at least 6-8 weeks before the event
- include your draft agenda, along with names of proposed and confirmed speakers
- put the event name and date in the subject line of your email
We aim to give you an answer within 3 weeks of receiving your request.
Things to consider
We are not able to provide a range of possible dates for a speaker.
When planning your event, you should:
- consider the voices of people with lived experiences
- encourage a wide variety of voices and perspectives, ensuring a diversity of backgrounds are represented amongst your speakers
We may be able to provide a pre-recorded speech, but only where we can attend virtually to accommodate a Q&A.
Request a speaker
Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the event name and date in the subject line of your email.