Contact us by online form

Page last updated: 14 April 2022

Choose from the following options to make sure your enquiry goes to the right team.

Tell us about an experience of care or a service we regulate

It can be a service you or someone you know has used. Or it can be somewhere you've worked. For example, a care home, GP practice, hospital or any other type of health or social care service. Your experience of care can be good or bad.

Make a freedom of information (FOI) or data protection (GDPR) request

We may already have published the information you're looking for. Before you make an FOI request, it's worth checking our transparency section.

You can ask us about information we hold about you or another person.

Request a publication in an alternative format

You can ask us to send you one of our publications in an alternative format (for example, large print, Braille, easy read or a different language).

We cannot offer to print out standard format publications for you. But you can order printed copies of some of our public information online.

Report a problem with our website
Make a complaint about CQC or send us a compliment

Before you make a complaint, it's worth checking which types of complaint we can look at.

All other enquiries (general enquiries)

We're often asked about standards of care. We also receive enquiries about ratings or reports on specific care providers or local services.

If your enquiry is about one of these things, try checking these sections of our website first.