- Equality and human rights
- Equality impact assessments
- Information for providers: our human rights approach
- Working for CQC: our commitment to equality
These analyse how our policies and functions could affect equality and human rights. They ensure that there is no discrimination in the way our activities are designed, developed and delivered.
We look at our duty to:
- eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act
- advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not
- foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
We also use impact assessments to explore how we consider human rights in our work.