We work closely with other organisations so that we can encourage best practice and spot and stamp out bad practice together.
- share information about services
- improve how care is overseen
- make the most use of our joint resources and activities
- reduce duplication
Our formal agreements with other organisations describe how we regulate effectively in partnership. Our agreements set out what we hope to achieve, how we share information and how we evaluate success.
We work with other inspectorates to monitor the quality of health and care within secure settings.
We work with Ofsted and other inspectorates to inspect registered health services for children.
We work with others to make sure we hear the views and opinions of people who use services.
We work with national charities to gather feedback from people about their experiences of care.
This service gives guidance for organisations planning to use artificial intelligence (AI) in health or social care settings.
The partners behind the service are:
- The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- The Health Research Authority (HRA)
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC)