CQC is committed to promoting a fair and inclusive workplace. We want all our staff to be able to flourish and reach their full potential.
Our diverse teams allow for a more creative and productive environment. They bring different viewpoints, knowledge and experience.
Our new three-year 'Diversity and Inclusion strategy - Our Inclusive Future' sets out our ambitions and journey to help achieve our vision of being a truly inclusive organisation where all our people are valued, can thrive and make a difference.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Our commitment to equality, diversity and human rights underpins our work. We take part in these schemes:
- Business Disability Forum
- Mindful Employer
- Employers for carers
- Positive about disabled people
We want our teams to reflect the communities we serve.
We encourage applications from everyone regardless of:
- gender reassignment/identity/expression
- marriage and civil partnership
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- sexual orientation
*If you have a disability, you can apply under our guaranteed interview scheme. This means you're guaranteed an interview if you meet the minimum criteria in the job profile. Just tick the relevant box in the monitoring/compliance section of the application form. You can also ask us to make reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process. To do this, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equality of opportunity
Our equality objectives include improving equality of opportunity for our people and applicants. We:
- have an equality and diversity policy covering staffing issues. This includes a specific policy to make reasonable adjustments for disabled colleagues
- conduct equality and human rights impact assessments on our work
- use monitoring information to
- check we do not discriminate in employment
- plan positive action to address inequality
support people equality networks:
- race equality
- equality and human rights
- gender equality
to help develop our equality practice, and support people.