You are here

Report a concern if you are a member of the public

  • Public

Close up image of a telephone keypad

Contact the social care department at the appropriate local authority.

You can also contact us about your concerns. You can call or email us using the details below or send us details using the Share your experience form.

You also find the link to this form on the profile page for any care service on this website. If you mark the concerns as urgent, your feedback will be prioritised.

If you think a crime has been committed

If you think a crime has been committed, contact the police.

If you are having difficulty contacting the local authority or if you need to report something else, contact us.

Tel: 03000 616161

If you think an unregistered service is operating

It is a criminal offence for any person or organisation to provide health or adult social care services without first registering with us. If you know of any unregistered service, please contact us.

Report an unregistered service

Last updated:
4 November 2015